THE BENEFITS OF FOLLOWING NATURE’S PROVEN METHODS
- Improve the quality of the soil, pasture, animals and product
- Improve the environment for generations to come
- There is a positive accumulative effect when applying Worm Castings – NO down-side to over-application (no leaching into water ways, no ‘burning’ of the plants roots…)
- Worm Castings are shown to exert a beneficial control on plant pathogens, harmful fungi, bacteria and nematodes.
- Very rich in macro and micro flora, introduces biological activities in the soil to make it a living medium which greatly improves soil health.
- The castings prevent extreme pH levels
- Very high moisture retention capacity
A trial conducted at Central Wormworx worm farm garden, showing oats, barley and chicory grown in worm converted wintering shed waste.