- Multiple Worm Farms in highly productive areas around NZ
- Processing waste from dairy farms and other bio-waste producers
- Producing soil conditioning fertilisers
- Improving productivity and keeping waterways clean
- We believe it is important to improve the environment for the next generation
Using tiger worms to convert dairy shed waste will help reduce pollution entering the rivers. Understandably the more water pollution – there is more risk of contaminants getting in to the food chain.
“We have many visits from school groups, and we are very pleased to play a small part in educating children in the important role that worms play reducing waste going to the landfill. We show them how worm castings used in the garden produce healthy food crops.”